Monday, November 21, 2011

More before and after

Before and after is one of my favorite things.  It's fun to look back and see all the work we have done....and I use the term "we" loosely since Gary does ALL the work and I do most of the "I want this, how can you create it?!"  I'm luck to have such a handy husband that can pretty much do/create all of my crazy ideas.  Here are some of my favorite before and afters that "we" have done to our house.
Enjoy!

Front Porch BEFORE

 BEFORE

Front Porch AFTER

Basement BEFORE...this one is my favorite!


 Basement AFTER




Bathroom BEFORE


 Bathroom AFTER



I've had people ask me all the time for suggestions/tips for decorating and one thing I tell them is to fill your home with things you love.  Your home is your sanctuary and should reflect your lifestyle.  Enjoy decorating your abode and take pride in the things you put in it! 
Happy decorating!

Christmas decorations are soon to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment